Monday, October 13, 2014

Back home.

Our embryo has come back home.  Today was the transfer.  Our last frozen embryo was thawed.  And it survived.  And it is back in me.  Home.

It wasn't until I had dropped my daughter off at preschool today that it became real for me that today was the day.  And I began to get anxious.  Through this process (and the FET cycle is SOOO much easier) I haven't worried about anything along the way.  Until today-  our transfer was at 130pm and it wasn't until 930am today that I remembered that it still had to survive the thaw.  I was very relieved when the embryologist came back in the room.  At least I only remembered a handful of hours in advance, so at least I didn't fret the whole cycle.

Today was much like our last frozen embryo transfer.  It was easy.  It was quick.  It was actually kind of fun.  It just is such an awe-some event.  To see it on the screen.  To know that it was conceived in the same batch as our now almost three year old spit-fire of a daughter.  And it is amazing how much love I feel for this embryo.  Even moreso this time, than last, I felt a connectedness on a soul level to this 5 day old bundle of cells.

Now we wait.  9 days.  I really really hope this last hurrah goes the way I want it to.


3 comments:

  1. Your story is truly touching and amazing. We were wondering if you would be willing to post a link to a study that we (The Women's Health Psychology Lab at Drexel University) are conducting. We are interested in how women cope with pregnancy loss and how pregnancy loss affects them. We are looking for women, ages 18-50, who have had an involuntary pregnancy loss, such as a miscarriage, stillbirth, or therapeutic abortion, to participate in a project about pregnancy loss. The link is: http://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2m0pXrPOFXgmOd7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 能看啪啪福利的聊天室
    免費可以看裸聊直播app
    裸聊免費網
    色情真人秀網站
    免費語音視頻聊天室
    美女真人裸聊聊天室
    免費午夜秀視頻聊天室
    台灣情人視頻聊天室
    真人秀聊天室
    國外免費視頻秀聊天室
    奇摩女孩真人視頻網帥哥和美女親熱視頻色情真人秀網站香蕉tv免費頻道美女視訊發牌
    FC2視訊妹聊天美女和帥哥親吻視頻真人秀場聊天室黃的免費午夜聊天室表演視訊推薦品牌
    173視頻站迪吧現場高清視頻日本節目想看裸體美女美女透明內衣視頻秀真人裸聊平台視訊軟體
    久久視頻多人聊天室有沒有免費的聊天室午夜激欲免費視頻ut888聊天室破解免費視訊軟體
    新的qq聊視頻語音聊天室美女在家內衣視頻跳舞偷拍女的看A片圖片絲襪秀聊天室電腦視訊軟體

    ReplyDelete
  3. live 173免費視訊
    173視訊
    173視訊
    live173視訊聊天交友網
    live173視訊聊天交友網
    173影音
    173影音
    173 影音 live 秀免費視訊
    live173影音live秀-免費視訊
    Live173app
    成人視頻直播聊天室聊天室你懂的成人三色網免費成人聊天室色片段高清在線觀看打飛機專用
    台灣一對一視頻聊天室免費同城聊天室網站歐美毛片網站大學生包養網打飛機專用網
    夫妻真人秀聊天室免費寂寞交友聊天室網上裸聊充值是真的嗎日本三級電影毛片打飛機
    真愛旅社真愛旅舍聊天室破解真愛旅舍破解有午夜劇場的電影網黃色片網址85st免費線上看片
    95美女秀95美女秀電腦版美女秀視頻社區免費夫妻交友聊天室倫理電影網在線觀看85小說網

    ReplyDelete