Thursday, April 8, 2010

The end of anniversaries

Today is the anniversary of one of our d&c. But I feel that hopefulness might just be around the corner.

While is is a tough anniversary, it marks the end of a long long series of anniversaries. Both of our pregnancies were in February (one in '08, one in '09) so all of our anniversaries of our BFP, blood draws, u/s, confirmation of blighted ovums, and finally d&Cs happen from February, throughout March, into April which brings us to April 8. The last significant anniversary date of our two miscarriages. The next dreaded anniversary is not until October (when both our EDD were to be).

So, maybe, just maybe, I'll reconnect with hope again. And embrace all that Spring is meant to be about in the coming months.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I can relate to this...its Feb, May and Dec for me :(

    On a happier note, we have to chase that HOPE sometimes, but it always resurfaces :) Hang in there and I'm sending prayers your way.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm so late getting here.

    You've made it through a very difficult time of the year. Let that hope begin to take root again! If you don't quite have it in you yet, know that I'm hoping for you.

    ReplyDelete