Tuesday, July 5, 2011

23 Weeks

How Far Along? 23 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yep.

Weight Gain? Not sure this week

Stretch Marks? No

Sleep? Good. No complaints.

Best Moment of the Week? Starting to prepare the kid's room, installing the bookshelf in the closet

Movement? yes, daily. And much more frequently than last week. I actually wasn't expecting that I would feel movement constantly throughout the day at this point. I love it. DH felt a poke/jab from the outside for the first time on Saturday.

Food Cravings? Still a bit picky, but all in all pretty normal; Apples and watermelons are my friends

Gender? Waiting to be surprised.

What I miss? Can't think of anything

Symptoms: Pretty uneventful. Some heartburn, but can't detect a pattern or a rhyme or reason as to when I get it and when I don't; and pollen allergies are out control. Otherwise, no aches or pains or any complaints

What I'm looking forward to? Ordered some samples from the online Blinds store- finally getting around to ordering blinds for our room and the kid's room. Also excited to make progress on other things on my growing "to-do" list.

Weekly Wisdom: Can't think of anything...

Milestones: Friends lent us their Arms Reach crib. We picked it up from them this week. As soon as we finish a few more things on our to-do list we'll be able to set it up.

Emotions: Tears of joy and sappiness flow without warning at times, blame it on hormones

No comments:

Post a Comment