Thursday, June 18, 2009

The start of year 5 and CD1

30 day cycle
29 days last month

i like that they are predictable. I called the REs office today like instructed, but I knew what the answer would be. Wait until next cycle cuz of vacation plans/timing. that's okay with me i think. I have been doing well losing a little bit of weight, so another month of focusing on my bodily health can't hurt. 6 more pounds until ALL my clothes in my closet are feeling good again.

Yesterday was our 4th wedding anniversary. it was a beautiful day. Hubby had all kinds of plans up his sleeve, and it was good for my soul. I'm glad I didn't dwell on the tough stuff. It flitted through my head during the course of the night - thinking back of all the loss we have endured- year one cancer, year two grad school and job had us on different coasts for most of the year, year three failed adoption and miscarriage, year four miscarriage. I could dwell, but i am not

i am beyond grateful for my marriage. i am excited for the summer and our plans. and even though more heartache and loss could come our way in year 5, I wouldn't trade what I have for anything.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary - 4 years that's great! I just read through a little of your story, and it sounds like you have an absolutely amazing husband! I can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a few days late, but so glad you had such a great anniversary! I truly hope this will be a great year for you both.

    ReplyDelete