Friday, April 3, 2009

Testing

Husband is getting ready to head out to his appointment. Semen test is today. He is a bit nervous, and I guess so am I. Not sure why- I guess I am nervous to find out answers, I am nervous that we won't find answers.

But overall I am grateful that we have the financial resources to at least pay for this small test. I am grateful that my husband has been so much a part of this decision making process. I am grateful that he agrees this test is an important first step.

Where next, i don't know. We might pay out of pocket for an initial consultation at the fertility clinic. We might work on finishing our adoption home study and application. We might buy some ovulation prediction kits. I might get back on my bike and just start being good to my body and spirit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment