Tuesday, June 7, 2011

19 weeks

How Far Along? 19 weeks

Maternity Clothes? yep. pretty much all of it.

Weight Gain? 17.5

Stretch Marks? No

Sleep? Good. Finally sleeping on my side rather than on my back all the time.

Best Moment of the Week? Just finally feeling good again.

Movement? Still hard to say whether I'm feeling anything or imagining it.

Food Cravings? Nothing really.

Gender? Waiting to be surprised.

What I miss? Wearing my wedding rings regularly.

Symptoms: Lots of blowing my nose. Still amazed at how zonked I am by the end of a long day. But, feeling good overall (FINALLY!)

What I'm looking forward to? Maternity leave. And our u/s is tomorrow. I think though that I am more nervous than excited. Just want everything to be okay.

Weekly Wisdom: This is going to go SO fast. Enjoy every moment.

Milestones: The belly is getting attention. A friend asked this week if she could touch it. (Still strange to think someone wants to touch my stomach, but I know I was always fascinated by friend's bellies, so...payback. :))

Emotions: Sappy. Grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Yay to the belly! So exciting. Glad you are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't always post a comment, but I check your blog almost daily. I hope everything is okay! Sending you lots of happy vibes!

    ReplyDelete