Monday, September 21, 2009

Time

I am amazed how fast these days have been going. There are many mini- steps on the way to the IUI and it breaks it up so it seems to go faster. Only two more days of clomid, and then my day 10 b/w and then my day 13 u/s and then injection, etc. etc. There are mini milestones to look forward to.....

But then the IUI and it all stops. Nothing for 14 days. I can tell you now, that is not going to be good.

I am thinkin' I really should try to fill my schedule with fun things those 14 days.

*********************

I am feeling good- really good actually. I have headaches- and they aren't pleasant, and sometimes pretty bad, but otherwise I feel so good that its hard to complain.

I felt hopeful today. It started yesterday, and spilled over today. I feel hopeful. Sometimes when that hope creeps up, I start to get anxious. But I am okay with that for now. For today, I am hopeful.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are feeling good and hopeful!! Yes, please do fun-filled things those 14 long, grueling days.

    Thank you so much for your kind commend and thoughts yesterday. You are sweet. :) It really made me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my outcome was able to give you hope too. Maybe blighted ovum is just bad luck? I seriously hate that word.

    ReplyDelete