Sunday, October 2, 2011

36 Weeks (on Tuesday)

How Far Along? 35 weeks and 5 days (36 weeks on Tuesday)

Maternity Clothes? starting to feel some clothes are getting a bit small (think Dora the Explorer belly)

Weight Gain? I haven't weighed myself in several weeks. I feel like at this point knowing what the scale says at this point won't change my eating- I feeling like I am eating what I need to, so just letting my body/baby gain what it will in these final weeks.

Stretch Marks? No

Sleep? Same as it has been all pregnancy- wake up at 330am ish every night. Not much of a complaint though. I will say though that rolling over is painful in my pelvis region.

Best Moment of the Week? Doing first two loads of baby laundry and sorting baby clothes by size. Being able to feel baby parts (a butt in particular) when I poke at my belly.

Movement? Movement feels different. Not sure how to explain it.

Food Cravings? Nothing I can think of.

Gender? Will know in 4 weeks give or take-

What i miss? Wearing my wedding rings.

Symptoms: Pelvic pain, heartburn, feet feeling a bit swollen in my shoes, but don't look too swollen

Looking forward to: Final birth class, cutting back on my hours at work, getting carpets cleaned

Weekly Wisdom: Breathe.

Milestones: Tags removed from new baby clothes and washed and put away. Big milestone!

Emotions: Been more anxious lately. I worry when baby is more mellow- I don't like that at all. Also I am just in awe and a bit of a daze- not feeling like I am very present or grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment