Tuesday, October 25, 2011

39 Weeks (How is that even possible?!!)

How Far Along? 39 Weeks (how in the world did we get here.  I truly can't fathom it)

Maternity Clothes? Yep; some shirts are getting a bit short. Some pants are getting a wee bit snug :(  - I would love to just live in my yoga pants until baby arrives. :)

Weight Gain? Not sure; don't want to know right now.

Stretch Marks? No

Sleep? Same as it has been all pregnancy- wake up once every night. Not a big deal.

Best Moment of the Week? Clean carpets and a decluttered house.  Also loved my midwife appointment yesterday-  just love love love all three of my midwives.  .

Movement? Yes, but the quiet phases are getting longer (hours at a time).  I don't like when baby is quiet.

Food Cravings? Everything dairy; don't ask me why.

Gender? Will know so so soon.

What i miss? I definitely am starting to crave having my body back-  being able to exercise, bend at the waist, roll over in bed pain free.  No complaints-this is all small in the big scheme of things. I am grateful to be able to experience pregnancy, but also glad it is time limited and not a constant state of being.

Symptoms: Pelvic tenderness and (Warning - major TMI) major pressure on my rectal area.  It is the strangest feeling but the head feels like it is pressing right there.  Oh, the things I had never contemplated before.

Looking forward to: Last day of work on Thursday

Weekly Wisdom: Breathe,

Milestones: Major items on "preparing for baby" to-do list are done.

Emotions: Can't even begin to sum up the range of emotions.

3 comments:

  1. Coming out of silent-stalker mode to say SQUEEE!! Hoping the Big Event happens soon, I am super excited for you!! These last days/weeks of waiting are the hardest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy for you....update the belly pics!

    ReplyDelete