Tuesday, October 18, 2011

38 Weeks

How Far Along? 38 Weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yep

Weight Gain? Not sure

Stretch Marks? No (this amazes me)

Sleep? Same as it has been all pregnancy- wake up once every night. Not much of a complaint though.

Best Moment of the Week? First meeting with Doula; feels like such a great fit. Also had a get together with couples from one of our baby classes that was so much fun.

Movement? yes,

Food Cravings? Not craving much

Gender? Will know in 2 weeks give or take-

What i miss? Wearing my wedding rings. Being able to put my pants on while standing up.

Symptoms: Pelvic tenderness. Otherwise feeling amazingly good.

Looking forward to: Next yoga class; So weird to be one of the ones in my "due time"- there is always a collective awe in the room when I say how far along I am.

Weekly Wisdom: Learn to say yes to offers for help

Milestones: Car seat is installed; not entirely perfect, but at least it is installed. And we have enough of the basic necessities that we are ready enough if baby comes.

Emotions: Roller coaster

No comments:

Post a Comment