Friday, October 9, 2009

10 dpiui

Coming close to the final countdown...

Tomorrow will be 11 dpiui
Sunday will be 12 dpiui
Monday, well you get the picture.

I haven't decided when I will test for sure. Rationally, I don't have any hope for this cycle, so it it silly to even count down. The postwash counts were just to bleak at 3 million instead of a minimum of 10 million that they "like" to see post wash. But in my heart, I am still deep down, way down, hoping. hoping.

But I am reminding myself to read this post that I wrote to myslef (and to read it often).

I tested yesterday (to track the HCG trigger in my system). There was the faintest faintest second line. Today I tested and it was definitely negative. So I feel good that the trigger is out of my system.

I am thinking I will test on Monday- 13 dpiui.

And trying to tell myself that regardless of the answer it will just be nice to be out of this 2ww and on to something else- whatever that will be.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. I hope you have a great weekend and you are greeted Monday morning with strength and peace! Hugs & good luck!

    ReplyDelete