Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random

Tired tonight. Today is my start to the weekend and I am SO glad.

Some snip-its:

DH and I are in the place today that we just are pickin' at each other, notreally fighting, but definitely annoying each other. I am certain we are both tired, a bit worn out by all of this. but I want to be taken care of, I want him to have grace for my whiny, bitchy side. I want all my needs met by him. Not realistic I know. he has needs too. Trying to remind myself of that as I have been pouting all day in his presence.

My dear friend that recently told me she was pregnant? The announcement that sent me into sobs for the rest of the night? I saw her for the first time tonight since she got pregnant. It was hard, but okay. I was honest with her, and some tears were shed, letting her know I am barely holding it together right now when it comes to any related to the "p" word. It was a little awkward but she was gentle and I am glad to have spoke of the elephant in the living room.

Trying to figure out when I will be certain that the HCG from the injection (Ovi.drel?) has left my system? When I POAS, how do I know if its the injection or what?


Yes, I know- random thoughts tonight. But I'm off to bed.

3 comments:

  1. I will be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a restful and wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're having a rough time with your DH. We all have those, and for very similar reasons as you mentioned. I've definitely had times when I want DH to take care of me and I resent that he requires me to take care of him too. But usually I get over it and as we take care of each other we feel closer than before. I hope you two can get to that place again soon.

    Kait @ esperanzasays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete