Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tuesday it is!

Trigger tonight.
ER is Tuesday morning- 9am.
Holy S*#T!

It is finally here. And when the nurse called, I was overcome with this feeling of not being ready, like mentally it was too soon. So ironic, given I have been impatient this ENTIRE cycle. And now it is finally here and I am questioning whether or not I am ready for this. HA! I am a nutcase.

But I am beyond grateful just the same. It is here, it is finally here. And it hasn't been all that bad so far. After my u/s this morning DH sat in worship together at our church and the tears flowed quickly... out of sheer gratitude that this journey has not entirely broken us. We can still hope, and that never ceases to amaze me.

Lots of follicles- Like 17 on one side and 13 on another. Egad! Which of course makes me worry about OHSS risks. Estrogen was 2715 I think.

Oh, I am good at worrying. There is always something to worry about.

Big deep breath. Here we go.....

11 comments:

  1. My Es.tradiol was 3,400+ on the day before retrieval. I didn't deal with OHSS, though, I am on a medication to help keep it away or getting too bad. It has been three full days since my ER and I am still sore and tired, but it goes away a bit more each day (or even with each sleep, as I have been napping more).

    You will be fine. I can't wait to read how many they retrieve!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! Good luck!!!! Try and relax! I know it's hard, I'm a worrier too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have ER the same day!!! :D I have to get my trigger shot at 9:30 tonight!! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked my blog makeover!! I got my trigger! It didn't hurt at all!!! Hope all goes well with yours! fingers crossed for our Tuesday ER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing number of follies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, best wishes for a smooth ER-procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you so much luck!

    I felt a little bit freaked out before my EPU. Infact I barely slept the night before I was so nervous and full of worries! My DH thought I was nuts!!!

    So exciting! I am hoping to hear a wonderful number!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm keeping you in my thoughts! Good luck tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete