Friday, January 7, 2011

Jan. 7, 2010 vs. Jan. 7, 2011

One year ago today, I was inspired by this quote

Oh, how spot on those words are now- even more so it seems.

One year ago today we were 7 days past IUI#3. I knew in my gut it was the last energy I had left in me for IUI attempts. After that I had not idea where we would go. When we got our BFN, the fog was thick. I had no idea where we would go from there, or how or when we would ever possibly make IVF possible.

Boy, how things have changed. Here we are today.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I love that quote and how true it is. I'm hoping that one IVF cycle is all it takes to bring your great love and accomplishment into this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your blog through a mutual friend's. Just wanted to drop in an say hi! I look forward to following you.

    ~Jess
    http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. We're cyclesistas too!

    Just catching up - sounds like the past few days have been really stressful. Fingers crossed for you, hon. I'll be following along too.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete