Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My husband is in love with all of you

Seriously, you all keep me sane, and for that reason my husband thinks all of you are amazing. And so do I.

There just aren't words to adequately say thanks for walking this journey together. Your comments were so spot on, and as they trickled in my inbox and I read them out loud to my husband, he would grin, sometimes tear up, and just cusp my face in his hands and tell me how grateful he was that I have all of you in my life.

I love that he gets "this"- this blog land stuff. And I think all the comments helped him relax a bit too.

*************

Work is busy right now. And I am grateful for the distraction. The week is flying by for the most part. I am starting to get meeting requests for the week of the ER, and I feel like I am running out of excuses for why I don't want to schedule anything.

Waiting for my period to come. It started out as spotting, but now it is defineltly more than spotting but not flowing enough to actually call it the start of my period. It has to arrive by Friday/Saturday in order for my to start my stims. Crossing my fingers.

7 comments:

  1. Here from ICLW. Your husband sounds like a lovely man. Hoping AF shows up on time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when Husbands just get it. I have a gem like that too.
    Sending you loads of AF vibes. This is such an anixous time, so please don't forget to be kind to yourselves and relax some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it that your husband gets it. :)

    I hope that AF shows up soon for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh that's sweet.

    Hey, you have an award to pick up at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there! And your hubby really does sound like the sweetest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you, friend! Hope it was a great, great day. Sure does help to go through all the highs and lows of IF with a good husband by your side... and supportive blog friends, too! I'm pulling for you and praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet post. Well you can tell your husband we love that he "gets it"...

    And I know exactly what you mean, I can't even image where I'd be with out the support from this community - so many amazing women here.

    ReplyDelete